7 QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK AT THE END OF EVERY JOB INTERVIEW.
Click here to find out why these questions help you.
This is so important!
I never know what to ask and end up looking like a fool cause I don’t have a question prepared.
Don’t be me.
yeah, after that barnes and noble interview im realizing that you look dumb and not serious if you dont have any questions to ask them when they ask about it.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe
…did i just witness a three-way crossover
yes i did
THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC.
100% support torturing geek boy gatekeeper wannabes, A+.
Social robots like Jibo could be the next technological innovation to transform your life and your family.
this is your new dad
When the circle becomes the heart, it looks really fucking pissed off.
its like someone combined the pixar lamp with a turret
Without doubt, my favorite piece from the Art of How To Train Your Dragon 2
This is it. This is the pinnacle of nerdom. This is the greatest height of nerdery that has ever been reached before.
Peter in Loki’s body on a bus downtown to the real Loki and making an excuse that he’s going to a comic convention.
Never will such levels of pure fucking nerd ever be seen again, it’s just not possible. This is a beautiful day, I am glad I am alive to experience this, god bless.